Pre Order, Refund and Refund Policy
By placing a pre-order with the Gundam Project Shop, you will have first priority from our shipment. Barring any manufacturing mishaps/shortages/acts of god, you are essentially guaranteed the item you pre-ordered. Your pre-order will be shipped as soon as we receive stock.
Below is some useful information about our pre-order policy:
- We require that pre-order items are not ordered with in-stock items to help prevent any delay on the shipment of in-stock items
- All pre-orders will be charged immediately at the time of purchase. not shipment, and locks you in giving you top priority over everyone else
- All release dates are estimates from the supplier / manufacturer and are subject to possible delays and cancellations, if an item was cancelled by the manufacturer, we will cancel and refund all pre-orders for that item
- A pre-order for a regular item can be canceled for a 10% cancellation fee. PBandai items cannot be cancelled Your refund will be subtracted this cancellation fee.
- Pre-orders are shipped as soon as they arrive in our warehouse, however, if you order multiple pre-order items on one order, the order will not ship until all items are available
Note: By placing a pre-order with the Gundam Project Shop, you are agreeing to all of the above terms and conditions stated in the above policies.
Thanks for shopping with The Gundam Project Shop! We do our best to make sure every transaction is as smooth as possible but understand that the occasional mistake happens such as a damaged products due to neglect by shipping couriers or parts are missing. In the rare case that the toy is severely damaged by the shipping courier, we'll accept a return on the item within SEVEN (7) DAYS of product delivery. Any return requests made after SEVEN (7) DAYS will NOT be accepted. If you no longer want the item you have SEVEN (7) DAYS from time of purchase to return an item. A 20% restock fee plus return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
NOTE: All returns MUST include the manufacturer's original packaging. If ALL original packaging is not with a return, we will NOT accept your return and you will be liable for the shipping costs back to you. Also note, if you damage the toy...sorry, we can't accept the return...please be more careful next time.
How To Return Damaged Items & Unwanted items:
1) Contact The Gundam Project Shop Support within SEVEN (7) DAYS of product delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We will need the following if the item is damaged:
- Please explain what is damaged
- A photo of the damage to each item(s)
- A photo of the outer box with the shipping label intact. This will be forwarded to the shipping courier for a claim to be filed.
3) Once confirmed, we will issue you a RMA number. Any returns made without a RMA number will NOT be accepted!
4) Ship the item(s) back inside a standard shipping box. Please write your RMA number on the outside of the box. 5) Once we receive your return, we'll process a refund within 7-10 business days.
Box and Paint Condition
Please note that you may not receive the item with the "perfect" box and "perfect" paint job. While we cater to many collectors and do our best to hand pick the best items, there may be shelf wear, scratches, creases, cuts, small dents, bends and/or imperfections. If you seek the "perfect" box and paint job, we recommend shopping in person at a B&M store or online where you can see actual pictures of the item you intend to purchase. Unfortunately, we will not be able to exchange items due to imperfections. By placing an order on our website, you understand and accept this policy.
Incorrect Addresses or Refused Packages
Please ensure you have the right address prior to committing to your order. Packages that are returned due to incorrect addresses or refused, will bear a minimum of a 10% restock fee. Shipping will not be refunded. Please allow up to 14 business days for your refund to appear after the product returns.