This item is in pre order now in Japan, please choose pre order when checking out, you will be invoiced when the item is ready to ship.
Estimated release date: April 2020
Newparts are added and HG Gundam TR-1 [Advanced Haze] goes out ! !
From “ADVANCE OF Z-Under the Flag of Titans”, “HG 1/144 Gundam TR-1 [Advanced Hazle]” is commercialized with expansion parts for “Gundam TR-6”.
The joint is changed from ABS to KPS.
joint parts to KPS Joint parts were changed to KPS to enhance paintability.
● Combining separately sold items, reproducing
haze ra (second form) Combining this unassembled product with separately sold items, "RX-121-1 + FF-X29A Gundam TR-1 [Hazel Ra] (No. 1) "Two forms)" can be reproduced.
<Hazel Ra (2nd form) Recommended combination kit>
-HG Gundam TR-1 [Advanced Hazel] & Gundam TR-6 expansion parts (this product) (unassembled)
-HG Gundam TR-1 [Hazel Kai] & Gundam TR-6 expansion parts (Premium Bandai sale item)
, HG G parts [Frudodo] (actual deployment color) x 2 (Premium Bandai sale item)
* Partial painting is required to reproduce the color.
* Unassembled HG 1/144 Gundam TR-1 [Advanced Haze] is required to reproduce Gundam TR-1 [Haze Rah] (second form).
● Dedicated emblem included
with water transfer decals Reproduce the characteristic emblem with water transfer decals.
● The optional parts for expansion that can reproduce some TR series aircraft variations are included by attaching to the newly-modeled "Expansion parts for Gundam TR-6" bundled with "HG 1/144 Gundam TR-6" sold separately Bundling.
"RX-124 Gundam TR-6 [Gaplan II]" can be reproduced by combining parts from the corresponding kit!
* To reproduce "RX-124 Gundam TR-6 [Gaplan II]", the HG Series 1/144 Scale Recommended Kit (sold separately) is required.
* Some paintings are required to reproduce the color of the TR series aircraft variations.
*** Please refer to the product image and special page for the combination of “GAPLAN II” ***
Attached Armed: Beam Rifle / Beam Saber / Shield / Shield Booster
For ages 15+
Choking Hazard-small parts are not suitable for children under 3, adult supervision required.